- Adult Basic Education
- Adult Secondary Education
- Diploma Completion
- English as a Second Language
- College and Career Counseling
Open Door is available to students M-R from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Teachers are available for further assistance. Online instruction is NOT available for students through Open Door. Students who desire to work from home should enroll in the Manhattan Virtual Academy (MVA). Open Door students MUST meet attendance and course completion requirements to remain enrolled. Minor students are still held to compulsory attendance requirements.
Adult Learning Center offers instruction Monday-Thursday. Times are course dependent. All students will be required to attend both direct classroom instruction, and work independently in the instructional lab. Students will be required to declare an identified pathway for instructional design. Students must have a valid e-mail address.
For dates, times and costs of all courses,
What can the Adult Learning Center offer you?
- Flexible scheduling -- study morning or evening, whatever is best for you.
- Technology training -- every student receives technology instruction and access to our computer lab.
- Career-Ready skills -- our transition coordinator will make sure you are ready when you begin looking for your career.
- Certified Instructors -- all teachers are highly qualified and certified by KAEA.
- Convenient Testing -- we offer GED test in our Pearson Vue approved regional testing center, located in our building.