Manhattan Adult Learning Center Ranks #1 in 2009
In 2006, 2007, and 2009 the USD 383 Adult Learning Center received a first place ranking from the Kansas Board of Regents' Indicators of a Quality Adult Education Program study. Thirty-three Adult Education Centers were involved in the studies.
Additionally, the Adult Learning Center ranked the highest in the following categories:
- Completion of an educational level (educational gain)
- Completion of a level of "low-level" learners Percentage of GED completers
- Providing technology instruction
The Adult Learning Center ranked second highest in the state in these categories:
- Service to low level learners Number and percentage of outcomes and
- Goals achieved per student Number of students who completed employment skills training and instruction.